VOGONS

First post, by muon

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Does anybody know where I can get Toshiba ToPIC100 CardBus Controller for W95?

I have a portatil from Toshiba ( model S2710XDVD Satellite ). This portatil has Windows 98 and it works fine with PCMCIA cards. I changed the hard disk and I'm installing MSDOS/Windows 95/Windows 98 in the same hard disk. Some drivers from Windows 98 works OK in Windows 95, and with the CD utils from the portatil I get Windows 95 working well except PCMCIA ports (Toshiba ToPIC100 CardBus Controller).

I was looking for the driver and I haven't found it. Does anyone know if it exists? Where I can get it?

Reply 1 of 2, by PC Hoarder Patrol

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
muon wrote on 2023-09-03, 06:20:

Does anybody know where I can get Toshiba ToPIC100 CardBus Controller for W95?

I have a portatil from Toshiba ( model S2710XDVD Satellite ). This portatil has Windows 98 and it works fine with PCMCIA cards. I changed the hard disk and I'm installing MSDOS/Windows 95/Windows 98 in the same hard disk. Some drivers from Windows 98 works OK in Windows 95, and with the CD utils from the portatil I get Windows 95 working well except PCMCIA ports (Toshiba ToPIC100 CardBus Controller).

I was looking for the driver and I haven't found it. Does anyone know if it exists? Where I can get it?

Can't see any official support for W95 (the OS is only mentioned once in the manual, and that's a misprint ! ), though there is an inf file for the ToPIC100 for W98 FE

The attachment s265pcm8.exe is no longer available

Reply 2 of 2, by muon

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Thanks . I'll test it