VOGONS

Orpheus II soundcard thread *** LT board now available ***

Topic actions

Reply 1080 of 1084, by keropi

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

there is no denying the learning and configuration curve is steep but once you understand it everything makes sense in the end
ultrasound pnp does not differ much from ultrasound classic: both need initialization and both need correct directory setup and pointers for things like wavetable samples, ultramid (and for PnP also PREPGAME).
The IRQ/DMA/ADDRESS struggles are the same as putting a bunch of cards in the system 🤣

🎵 🎧 PCMIDI MPU , OrpheusII , Action Rewind , Megacard and 🎶GoldLib soundcard website

Reply 1081 of 1084, by Kahenraz

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

I thought I knew how to setup sounds cards. Having to pre-load patches into memory was a new one for me. I thought I had it all figured out!

Everything is working great now. Thank you for your help and for being so patient with me.

Reply 1082 of 1084, by zet0x

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hello Vogons people. This is my first post.

I would like to ask if you (creators of Orpheus II card) are considering comeback to green PCB for Orpheus II card? I think I'm interested but it is important to me to buy a green pcb card.

Thank you in advance for your feedback!

Reply 1083 of 1084, by keropi

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
zet0x wrote on 2024-09-13, 05:28:

Hello Vogons people. This is my first post.

I would like to ask if you (creators of Orpheus II card) are considering comeback to green PCB for Orpheus II card? I think I'm interested but it is important to me to buy a green pcb card.

Thank you in advance for your feedback!

welcome!
there are currently no plans to make more green cards

🎵 🎧 PCMIDI MPU , OrpheusII , Action Rewind , Megacard and 🎶GoldLib soundcard website

Reply 1084 of 1084, by zet0x

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Thank you for your reply. What about Orpheus II LT? Is it possible to get one from you with green pcb? BTW. Love all your work guys!